[Sca-cooks] Preserved Lemon recipes?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Apr 14 22:01:15 PDT 2006

Gunthar asked:
=====
A couple of friends of mine have just gifted me with
a large jar of preserved lemons. Now I know they
are very common in Morroccan cuisine but does anyone
have any good recipes for dishes using these? Period
is nice but not necessary. I just need to come up
with ways of getting rid of them.
=====

There are a number of recipes using them given in this file in the
FOOD-FRUITS section of the Florilegium:
presrvd-lemons-msg (28K)  2/ 6/04    Dried, pickled and salted
preserved lemons.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-FRUITS/presrvd-lemons-msg.html

Stefan
--------