[Sca-cooks] OOP - Speaking of Coca Cola

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 16 12:25:00 PDT 2006

Laurensa!

You obviously don't know that you can buy a subscription and get Vernor's shipped
directly to your home.  I didn't either, but I found out on their website that
they have such deal.  Go to their website, and see:

http://www.vernors.com/

It is affiliated with Groceries Express.  I haven't used this, so I don't know how
good it is.  But if you don't have access, this would be a good alternative.

Vernor's is now owned by Dr. Pepper/7Up company.  I am surprised that it isn't in
every market.

I like Vernor's also, but my absolute favorite is Cock & Bull, which is a tad pricey when found.
Fortunately, there is a shop here in LA that specializes in finding hard to find soda pop.
They also have a website and carry Vernor's in a glass bottle, but I think they are much
more expensive:

http://www.sodapopstop.com/about/about.cfm

Huette