[Sca-cooks] OOP - Ginger Ales WAS Speaking of Coca Cola

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 16 21:43:12 PDT 2006

Schweppes Golden, please. And talk the makers into producing it anywhere
south of New England while we're at it?

Vernors is just a bit too harsh in comparison -- if I want ginger beer
throat-scraping, I'll go *there* instead.

Amra, ginger ale deprived in Texas...

(and I really shouldn't drink the Good Stuff any more anyways, as they never
to the best of my knowledge really translated the Golden flavor to a decent
diet/no-sugar form [diabetic, diagnosed over a decade AFTER circumstances
introduced me to Schweppes Golden...)

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe (Mike C. Baker)
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em  |   Buy my writings!:
http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen