[Sca-cooks] A/S Entries and Experimental Design was Sausage

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 16 13:19:23 PDT 2006

Um, Daniel, the standard gestation period of a normal human woman is 9 months,
not 8 months, so if you were to do such an experiment and did it from one
Pennsic to the next, if said condom would fail, your subjects would have
three month old babies [give or take a week or so] the following Pennsic.

I would hate to be part of your "control" group who would get sugar paste condoms
instead...

Hu ... um, errr... Maire, yes, that's the ticket!