[Sca-cooks] A/S Entries and Experimental Design was Sausage

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Apr 16 13:38:39 PDT 2006

Can't be me, I think sugar paste prophylactics sound kind of...interesting.
Like edible undies ;o)  Although a thinly rolled fruit paste (cotignac,
anyone?) might work even better....
Of course, I'm not a bride-to-be, on lists with a *whole* bunch of devious
deviants, like Huette, now am I? <entirely weg>
--Maire, entirely innocent....