[Sca-cooks] OOP?: When did ham become associated with pineapple?

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 17 13:29:11 PDT 2006

Thanks, Katherine -- but when did Michael ask that?

<f/x: innocent look>

(*NOT* a sore point, but something I have had a bit of fun with most of
my life -- my name on the mundane birth certificate is Mike, I've always
been Mike except to a friend or two who latched onto the idea to tease
me, etc.)

Mike Chesley Baker, known in the Current Middle Ages as Amr ibn Majid
al-Bakri al-Amra

<remember that innocent look?>

Does this mean I get to call you Kath?

<gryn>