[Sca-cooks] OOP - Speaking of Coca Cola

Dianne & Greg Stucki goofy1 at suscom.net
Tue Apr 18 05:30:27 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: <lilinah at earthlink.net>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2006 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] OOP - Speaking of Coca Cola

>I confess i fail to see the thrill of Vernor's Ginger Ale.
>
> I grew up in the Chicago area, low these many decades. I didn't like Coca
> Cola, although i don't mind in nowadays in the right situations.

Perhaps it's a "home" thing. To me, Vernor's is a little taste of
home--along with Faygo Pop. (NOT soda. Pop.) But my current favorite thing
is Jadwiga's ginger syrup, mixed with carbonated water. It's wonderful. I've
tried birch beer, Canada Dry, and Schweppe's, and I just plain like Vernor's
better.

Laurensa