[Sca-cooks] OOP - Speaking of Coca Cola

Ron Carnegie r.carnegie at verizon.net
Mon Apr 17 20:14:58 PDT 2006

I am a big fan of Vernor's, but I do consider it a different beverage than
either Ginger Beer or ginger ale.  I miss good english Ginger Beers.  All I
can ever find nowadays are the Jamaican Ginger beers.  The spicist of thos I
have ever had is not Reeds, but rather Mystic.  I have only had it once,
found at one of our local discounter shops.  That was painfully hot!  Never
had Prince's though, never heard of it.

Ranald de Balinhard