[Sca-cooks] Cola with sugar was Semi-OT: So... guten Pesach tothem as does it...

Jeff Gedney gedney1 at iconn.net
Tue Apr 18 06:58:31 PDT 2006

>I loath coffee... even though it does have a pleasant aroma...

if you loathe coffee but like the aroma, that means you have never had it properly made, from truly freshly roasted beans.
If the coffee is more than a week past roasting, or allowed to get past 195 degrees in the making or standing, it will get bitter.
Percolating is RIGHT OUT. Coffee percolators and stand urns should be outlawed. They are a crime against nature.

If ever I have a chance to make you a _proper_ cup, I shall be honored to do so. I have some green Kona peaberry reserve that I import regularly and save for introducing coffee unbelievers into the mystery of coffee. Roasted, ground and correctly made usng water of the correct temperature, within a couple hours of roasting, it is sweet and not at all bitter. For the hard core coffee haters, a tot of cream and perhpas a little turbinado sugar is all that is necessary.

Coffee, you see, is almost my religion.

If you truly like the aroma, you are almost ready to be a convert.

Come, let me introduce you to the plaasures and power of the Dark Side.

mwahahahahaha

Capt Elias
Dragonship Haven, East
(Stratford, CT, USA)