[Sca-cooks] An embarrassment of riches...

Tom Vincent tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 12:58:44 PDT 2006

There's a cookbook that would be PERFECT for you!  It's called "Take a Thousand Eggs or More" :)

  Duriel (running for cover)

  >marilyn traber 011221"
>writes:
>>As I mentioned, I acquired a few laying hens, and they're LAYING. Not only
>[...]
>>SO... I need egg recipes. Period, modern, it doesn't matter. ...

Tom Vincent
Demon Prince (retired)

It's a good thing the phrase "the tipping point" became a cliche just in time to help us describe global warming. Just a few years ago, we were more or less cruising along on global warming, with maybe 50 years or so to Do Something about it. Suddenly, the only question is how soon to push the panic button, and 10 minutes ago appears to be the right answer.
- Molly Ivins
http://www.workingforchange.com/article.cfm?itemid=20595