[Sca-cooks] RE: Bundt Cake Contest

Joanne Clyde jmknoppe at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 15:36:25 PDT 2006

In Illinois we're famous for slaughterhouses and mobsters (just
conicidence?), Abe Lincoln, corn and soybeans, and voting as many times as
you can.  Maybe a cornbread base with chunks o'meat?  Stuff the center with
ballots or bribes? hmmmm.

Geertruyt

   Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1 at comcast.net> wrote:

 >> Since I'm in NJ, I'm thinking tomatoes and mobsters.

hmmmm, new mexico...

green and red chili, sweet spices, crooked politicians and
the atom bomb/White Sands....

guess i will have to borrow your mobster idea for my
politicians, but other than that...

spice cake w/ pureed green chili as part of the liquid,
with a dark chocolate chipotle glaze, and some powedered
sugar and fairy dust (holographic edible glitter) on top
of the glaze...

using pureed green came to me with a green chili sugar
cookie recipe i invented this xmas.  pureed and minced
together.  mmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

cailte