[Sca-cooks] Alert! PPC issue up for auction on e-Bay

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 17:23:01 PDT 2006

Hi!

I just found this on e-Bay.  I am _not_ the one selling it.  But I think it is
one of the good issues.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8409257097&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

Issue 65 with these articles in them:

Danish cookery books 1616-1800 - H Notaker

Mastic for Beginners - A Dalby

Maria Dembinska food historian of the Polish middle ages - W W Weaver

15th C Neapolitan recipes - B Santich

There are other articles, but these are outstanding.  No one has bid on it at the
moment.  [Kiri and Selene, I have already given this to you.]

Good luck!  I hope one of us purchases it!

Huette