Coffee, was Re: [Sca-cooks] Cola with sugar...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Apr 18 22:02:49 PDT 2006

Mmmm....I have 3 lbs of bedouin coffee stashed away somewhere very safe.
Care to get together at the Rock, I'll bring the coffee, you bring the
coffee pot, and we'll let the cabana boyz do the serving? <weg>  We can have
some lovely little middle eastern pastries, while we're at it....mmm.....
--Maire, who likes her caffeine strong and a little sweet, and generally
only goes for coke (and then it's Coke Classic, especially the non-corn
syrup kind) when she's got a migraine....
(and yes, I do admit to drinking the occasional flavored coffee--chocolate
hazelnut is very good, also chocolate orange, which I haven't seen in a
*dog's* age, and also toasted almond, which occasionally shows up at my
local bagel haunt, and for which I WILL forgo my usual quad Americano....)