[Sca-cooks] Adding to the melted cheese recipes ...

Judith L. Smith Adams judifer50 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 10:48:52 PDT 2006

I see an A&S entry here:  Contestant rides in with full saddlebags and cheeses slung wherever they should be slung, dismounts with a flourish, and serves up a traveler's mini-feast...  Bread and cheese and wine... Other goodies?   Maybe even starts a fire and cooks up the melted cheese goo...  Have to be fast-starter...  Haven't tried it, and  suspect it'd be tricksy, but it's a nice thought.
  Judith

Susan Fox <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
  Yum! cheese and garlic, what could possibly be bad?

Well, apparently that kind of cheese goes back that far. Here's a cute
piccie from National Geo:

http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0308/feature6/zoom2.html

Selene