[Sca-cooks] Re: Food-related Meta-Issue

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 17:23:10 PDT 2006

In a message dated 4/19/2006 1:38:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tom.vincent at yahoo.com writes:

Why not  improve the structure, expand the pool of candidates and raise the
standards?  Wouldn't that be a step forward?

It would be if there were actual improvements suggested, and even in my few
years (25) the system has adapted and IMO improved somewhat. As American
history  (among others) has proved to my satisfaction at least, change comes best
through  evolution.

Fewer people get shot or guillotined or guloged that way.

Corwyn

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will  annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort.
--Herm  Albright