[Sca-cooks] Re: Food-related Meta-Issue

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 17:30:19 PDT 2006

In a message dated 4/19/2006 1:58:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tomrvincent at yahoo.com writes:

We don't poison each other at feasts, do we?
You haven't been to some of the feasts I have, have you?

We don't collapse from the plague at  events, do we?
Done that. Not fun. You get a bunch of twentieth and twenty first century
people together who don't usually camp and watch the fun.

We don't rape and loot the camps of others  at Pennsic or Estrella, do we?
Actually, as time has gone on we get more reports of that. For some reason
some resist the efforts to call in mundane authorities on those occasions, but
there are stories.

Corwyn

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will  annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort.
--Herm  Albright