[Sca-cooks] Re: Food-related Meta-Issue

Jeff Gedney gedney1 at iconn.net
Thu Apr 20 07:08:42 PDT 2006

> I don't understand why everyone wants to focus on the *worst*
> traits of period monarchs rather than on the best.

So the corrollary question I must ask you is:
Why do you seem to focus on the worst traits of SCA monarchs
rather than the best?

In my time I have seen our present system provide me with monarchs
I would not willingly provide a fart for, and those whom I would
willingly follow into hell.

Just as the period system provided good and bad monarchs, so does
our system.
This fact alone is not sufficent to overturn 4 decades of SCA tradtition.

Capt Elias
Dragonship Haven, East
(Stratford, CT, USA)
Apprentice in the House of Silverwing
.sig line 5 does not really exist. you are not reading it.