[Sca-cooks] Recipes

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 19:14:19 PDT 2006

--- Tom Vincent <tom.vincent at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Gotcha...I apologize for my phrasing.  I shouldn't have described them as 'period' without
> authenticating them as such.  I should have said 'periodish' or 'period-like' or 'periody' or
> 'periodiness'. :) [with apologies to Mr. Colbert]
>
> Duriel

Yes.  You would have pushed fewer buttons if you had.  Since you are new to this list,
a lot of us don't know you or your level of interest in historical cookery.  Which is
why I asked my questions.  We now know you better and the world is a better place for
that!  Thank you for your answers.

Huette, 32 years in the SCA, with 25 of them as a cooking Laurel...