[Sca-cooks] Recipes

Tom Vincent tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 10:14:25 PDT 2006

Gotcha...I apologize for my phrasing.  I shouldn't have described them as 'period' without authenticating them as such.  I should have said 'periodish' or 'period-like' or 'periody' or 'periodiness'. :) [with apologies to Mr. Colbert]

Duriel

grizly <grizly at mindspring.com> wrote:
  I think the question was prompted by your two posts describing these as
"period" recipes specifically. I was confused as well and was wondering
where on the site or in our collections these came from. I understand
better now that is not the case.

niccolo

Tom Vincent
Demon Prince (retired)

It's a good thing the phrase "the tipping point" became a cliche just in time to help us describe global warming. Just a few years ago, we were more or less cruising along on global warming, with maybe 50 years or so to Do Something about it. Suddenly, the only question is how soon to push the panic button, and 10 minutes ago appears to be the right answer.
- Molly Ivins
http://www.workingforchange.com/article.cfm?itemid=20595