[Sca-cooks] lamb recipes?

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Thu Apr 20 08:01:43 PDT 2006

Hi all from Anne-Marie

I just received 18 lbs of homegrown lamb stew meat, and am looking for
some inspiration...

If you were going to do a stew like thing (thought I'd do it up for the
gang at May Crown), what is your favorite? Docuemtned period recipes
only please....

I'm toying with the idea of doing paste en pot (le Menagier...lamb
stewed with onions with broth, vinegar and poudre forte) or mishmishaya
(al bagdhadi, lamb stewed with apricots)

But I ralised I'm not really excited about either of them

What would you guys do with all this bounty?

--AM