[Sca-cooks] non-political sallets

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Apr 20 14:20:26 PDT 2006

> May I suggest white balsamic vinegar?  I recently started exploring this variation and find that it add the good flavor of balsamic without the obvious dark color...sort of like using white pepper in a white sauce.

Balsamic vinegar is ok, but I find it overused these days. Truly, red or
white wine vinegar works well for this; the idea is NOT to overwhelm the
taste of the greens.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on
imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand."
	-- Harry S. Truman