Verjuice - was Re: [Sca-cooks] Rumpolt Hungarian Chicken

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 20 14:39:37 PDT 2006

That is my favorite too.  It is also the most drinkable of any I've tried.
Chilled and over lots of ice it is very refreshing.  Our Beltane Coronation
(five days!!!) is just down the road from the winery.  I plan on making a
stop to stock up on verjus and their great wine juices.

I am toooo spoiled living in Marin (Shire of Caldarium) and daytripping to
various wine regions on a regular basis.  I will be at an event in the
Barony of Vinhold (Napa/Sonoma) this weekend and will make a few stops.

Katira