[Sca-cooks] Stickjock accents

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 20 15:40:29 PDT 2006

>But, there are far too many who, unlike you, armor up in their combat
>boots,
>glaring blue uncovered barrel bits and hockey pads, fight a few rounds, and
>go home, never having done anything else at the event, including getting
>into
>garb.

I think Ansteorra is pretty lucky in that aspect. I don't belive
we have many like that and especially not any knights that I
know of. Being an all-around participant is pretty important if
you want to be even cosidered for knighthood here.

>And, I also know you tried very hard as King- in fact, I think I could
>describe you as VERY trying ;-)

Ahem....

>And, if I may make a suggestion, you really need to work on your Joisey
>thug
>accent ;-) Maybe Adamantius can give you some pointers ;-)

Actually I was going mainly for hick/jock (hickjock?) more than
Joisey. Being white-trash Okie I'm a lot more familiar with it.

>Phlip

Gunthar