[Sca-cooks] *&^%$ Feastocrat!, was: Wines at a Feast

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Fri Apr 21 15:38:28 PDT 2006

I think its perfectly ok for any head cook to pick a term that suits themselves. I'm a
francophile, so cuisinier suits me :)

here, the term "steward" is usually used to describe the "hall steward", ie the guy who helps
coordinate what happens in the hall with the kitchen. he organizes servers, dishing up, and works
with the autocrate in hall layout, timing, etc.

but again each situation is going to be different based on your traditions and own experiences.
and that's cool.

--AM

On Fri Apr 21 16:32 , Tom Vincent  sent: