[Sca-cooks] Wines at a Feast **The New Policy**

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri Apr 21 15:53:42 PDT 2006

At 03:38 PM 4/21/2006, you wrote:
>Oh, I see your point. So as long as the servers at a feast don't transport
>the wine to the table or pour it at the table (regardless of how it got
>there), you would see no violation of policy?
>
>Duriel

That would fall under 'furnishing'. Frankly I don't see a way around it.
Diners could bring their own- provided the site is wet. But that's it.

This policy is new- all of two weeks ago. I'm surprised that I didn't see
screaming and yelling about it. I'm mildly curious as to why the policy was
changed, but not enough to poke my nose into it.

'Lainie