[Sca-cooks] Wines at a Feast **The New Policy**

Tom Vincent Tom.Vincent at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 16:01:40 PDT 2006

Well, I never would have thought of adding booze to a feast anyway and
never have except for what was needed for a recipe (hard to do Beef
Burgundy Stew with grape juice :) ).

But I thought it would add a touch of elegance and service to have the
servers present and pour wines for each course (said wine brought to the
event by the attendees).

Sounds like the new policy puts the kibosh on that.

Duriel