[Sca-cooks] Double Posts

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Fri Apr 21 16:17:16 PDT 2006

sorry, I'm one of the "double posters". I figured it was polite to reference the person if my
reply was directed at their question so that it wouldnt get lost in their inbox.

does this list have a policy on that? I'm afraid I cant remember who likes doubles and who
doesnt, sorry, but am happy to abide by whatever policy Gunther and the list prefers.

--AM, who personally prefers doubles, sometimes. and sometimes not. it all depends. which
makes it her own problem, not anyone elses ;)

On Fri Apr 21 16:56 , Colin MacNachtan  sent: