[Sca-cooks] Wines at a Feast **The New Policy**

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Fri Apr 21 18:36:04 PDT 2006

*snip*
> My last recollection was that the policy was that alcohol could be served,
> but could not be paid for by the branch, or sold by the branch; mead made
> by a member could be shared though. I know that we did this at an event
> that I cratted in <mumbldy-mumble> '91 or '92 (made mead and served it as
> part of the feast). We didn't serve any at subsequent events, so I am not
> as clear on what the rules were in the intervening years.
*snip*

The event I Autocratted was in 2000, 2001, or 2002, don't remember
exactly.... I do know that prior to that time, alcohol had been served at
events in our area, but the Kingdom seneschal, regional seneschal, and I all
interpreted the rules at that time to read that it was no longer allowed to
be served.. It MAY have been that we all interpreted it too carefully, but
in all of our opinions, you couldn't be too careful.

Elizabeta of Rundel