[Sca-cooks] Verjus

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Fri Apr 21 20:08:15 PDT 2006

I get my Verjuce from
http://www.frenchfeast.com/products.htm#condiments

Domaine du Siorac · Verjus · 33cl (11.2 fl oz) · $6.90 · Available Date
Unknown.
Domaine du Siorac · Verjus · 75cl (25.4 fl oz) · $11.50 · To order

It is the Pergord and very nice.  I love Tart flavors so I can pretty much
cut it by about 1/3 with water or seltzer, or even drink it straight.  They
have other condiments and wonderful prices as well.

Not affiliated, just very happy customer for the last several years.

Regina Romsey
"All I want is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power"