[Sca-cooks] *&^%$ Feastocrat!, was: Wines at a Feast

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Apr 22 07:35:44 PDT 2006

Giano, YOU might be able to grow a respectable mustache, but it is,
thankfully, outside my genetic/hormonal purvue. <g>
In my part of Artemisia, we tend to use the words "head cook" and "event
steward."  We almost never have events so large in Artemisia as to require a
separate hall steward.  Calling the main/organizing cook the "head" cook
also allows us to distinguish between the person doing the food
coordinating, etc. and his or her helpers and under-cooks (which we DO
sometimes use).
--Maire "grrrrls don't need no mustaches" NiNuanain