'Unofficial Feast' - was Re: [Sca-cooks] Wines at a Feast **The New Policy**

Tom Vincent Tom.Vincent at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 22 07:47:11 PDT 2006

Is that meant, then, as a CYA or loophole?

So that if a group actually does buy & serve wine at a feast, the feast
therefore, by definition, is not an official SCA event?

What would the actual or possible sanction be against a barony or shire,
for example, that 'dared' to buy & serve wine at a feast if, since it
would then no longer even be an official SCA event?

Would that mean that any awards handed out at the (now) unofficial
non-event were null and void?

If the feast was part of a longer event (say, an all-day or weekend
event) would just the feast be unofficial or would the entire event be
voided?

The mind swims... :)

Duriel