[Sca-cooks] Pizzelles

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 23 19:45:41 PDT 2006

I am surprised that no one has posted one yet.  Here is my version:

4 tablespoons honey
4 tablespoons scotch whisky
2 tablespoons oatmeal
1/2 pint heavy cream
1 tbsp hot water.
Gently heat honey and whisky, stirring to dissolve. Sprinkle hot water on oatmeal to soften and
fold in with the honey mixture. Set aside to cool. Whip the cream until thick and fold in the
honey/whisky/oat mixture.  Chill for two hours. Then spoon or pipe into rolled up already made
pizzelles.

It sounds dead simple, but it's elegant and delicious.

Huette