[Sca-cooks] Pizzelles

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sun Apr 23 20:11:52 PDT 2006

On Apr 23, 2006, at 10:45 PM, Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> I am surprised that no one has posted one yet.  Here is my version:

Sorry, my Scots cookbooks are sitting behind a stack of file boxes,
and I haven't had a chance to get them back where they belong to root
around for an Atholbrose recipe.

Huette, what kind of oats do you use? McCann's Irish steel-cut oats
are, IMO, a bit too large for this dish; I suspect Scots pinhead
oats, which are finer, is what is intended, although I'm sure whipped
cream, honey and Scotch whisky cover a multitude of ills...

Adamantius

Holt, 07/29/04