[Sca-cooks] Pizzelles

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 00:18:22 PDT 2006

I believe the first time I used the Scots pinhead oats, but subsequent times I used
Quaker oats... I know.  Blasphemy.  But I didn't notice too much of a difference and
my guests didn't say anything.  I am sure, though, that you would have and given me
a what for for using inferior products, but there was sufficient time between the
makings that I had used up the pinhead and I didn't feel like spending the money to
buy more.  So I made do with Quaker oats... Mea culpa...

Huette