[Sca-cooks] Recipes

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 14:40:03 PDT 2006

On Apr 24, 2006, at 1:53 AM, Stefan li Rous wrote:

 > > Huette, 32 years in the SCA, with 25 of them as a cooking Laurel...

Wow. I didn't realize you could be a cooking Laurel at only seven
years old. :-)

Why Stefan!!! You are such a dear boy!!!!  Thank you!!!  As much as it
pains me to admit this, but I was 22 years old when I joined the SCA.
I began cooking when I was 7 though and never had to stand on a stool
or anything like that in order to cook.

Huette