[Sca-cooks] Really Spiffy Decorated Eggs

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Mon Apr 24 15:37:39 PDT 2006

I recieved one for a Ukrainian I was dating.  It had been blown and refilled with wax.  Unfortunately it broke in one of my many moves.  I was very up set to lose it.

I have a bunch of Emu Eggs<blown and cleaned> I am going to try it with.  should be fun

Joy
Radei
Vasil House of the Red Shark
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis