'Unofficial Feast' - was Re: [Sca-cooks] Wines at a Feast **TheNew Policy**

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Tue Apr 25 11:33:01 PDT 2006

  Have to agree if that was done then your breaking policy of Sca. Inc.
inside the US, and using their funds. Thats a couple of  separate individual
regulations you would be breaking. Removal of membership would be a
possibility.
  How ever since I live outside of  United States , and it`s territory as
long as I did not use Sca funds to buy the wine, and complied with local
regulations ie got a license.  I have to wonder what they can really do
about it outside of trying to remove sanction from the event?( Thats a
question actually not a statement folks)
 Cealian