'Unofficial Feast' - was Re: [Sca-cooks] Wines at a Feast **The New Policy**

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Apr 24 21:28:40 PDT 2006

> What would the actual or possible sanction be against a barony or shire,
> for example, that 'dared' to buy & serve wine at a feast if, since it
> would then no longer even be an official SCA event?

I think the sanctions would depend on how far the kingdom seneschal etc
were willing to go. Gratuitous and deliberations violations of
major policy like this... could get the instigators thrown out of the
game, if the Board agreed.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on
imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand."
	-- Harry S. Truman