[Sca-cooks] Lovage, Lovage, who's got the Lovage?

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Wed Apr 26 16:10:13 PDT 2006

I concur with my neighbor Aleianore, right down to "the stuff will take over my yard if I let it!"

its nice living here :). so many cool medieval plants grow easily :). FYI, sorrel will grow like
a weed if you let it. oops.

--Anne-Marie, in Madrone, AnTir, who is going to plant parsley root this year :)

On Wed Apr 26 16:50 , "Rikke D. Giles"  sent: