[Sca-cooks] Sources was A pleasant Italian Fish recipe

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Apr 27 06:00:30 PDT 2006

I have to agree of course that  research into medieval culinary
collections is ongoing. There are
any number of recent dissertations that have brought to light
previously unpublished and little known manuscripts.
Not everything in this field was done by the Victorians.

Johnnae

[There is in fact this brand new hot off the press volume by Hieatt,
Nutter, and Holloway on Medieval English Recipes,,,,,,]