Re: [Sca-cooks] El drama del medievalcafé

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Thu Apr 27 17:09:51 PDT 2006

isnt real arabic coffee made one part coffee, one part sugar one part water? so it
already comes really sweet...

if you want to do "americano" coffee, I guess you can serve little biscotti like
almond flavored cookies that they can stir with. dont know how period that is but
it would work.

or do like I saw my uncle do and stir it with your finger ;)

--AM

On Thu Apr 27 16:59 , Suey  sent: