Troll Rights - was Re: [Sca-cooks] *&^%$ Feastocrat!, was: Wines at a Feast

Tom Vincent tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 05:10:39 PDT 2006

Another troll-bigot.  And I would have thought that the recent documentary on ogres, 'Shrek', would have helped combat such ignorance and hate-speech. :)

  Duriel

Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:
  Adele de Maisieres asked:

>Tom Vincent wrote:
>> Glad to see that someone has experienced that. I will recommend
>> it to the feastocrat next time.
>
>Is it just me who hates that f-word?

Nope.

The file that used to be feastocrats-msg was changed quite a number
of years ago.
headcooks-msg (155K) 5/17/01 Advice for SCA headcooks.
Planning feasts.

It has also been several years since it was used in an official
notice in my barony as well.

Now, if someone would just get the Gulf Wars folks to stop using
"Troll" for "The Gate". Most of the folks I've dealt with there these
past 14 years have been nice and have not even been troll-like.

Stefan
--------
Mark S. Harris Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com