[Sca-cooks] *&^%$ Feastocrat!, was: Wines at a Feast

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Apr 27 21:09:00 PDT 2006

Adele de Maisieres asked:

 >Tom Vincent wrote:
 >>   Glad to see that someone has experienced that.  I will recommend
 >> it to the feastocrat next time.
 >
 >Is it just me who hates that f-word?

Nope.

The file that used to be feastocrats-msg was changed quite a number
of years ago.
headcooks-msg    (155K)  5/17/01    Advice for SCA headcooks.
Planning feasts.

It has also been several years since it was used in an official
notice in my barony as well.

Now, if someone would just get the Gulf Wars folks to stop using
"Troll" for "The Gate". Most of the folks I've dealt with there these
past 14 years have been nice and have not even been troll-like.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com