[Sca-cooks] feast booklets

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Fri Apr 28 07:04:17 PDT 2006

- can't trust the heralds, ya know?

> Giano

   You to some times I have to wonder , but what can you do. Not argue with
the herald  just before the feast.  I have had soups announced as sauces,
Sauces announced as soups. Pastry as non bread wheat products, and Chickens
as over the expiry date eggs. Roast as some kind of meat parts, and Salads
as escapees from the garden patch. Which is great fun until you get asked
for recipes several days later on the Bee puked glassed drunken ham, instead
of Pork Roast stewed in Honeyed Wine.
 Cealian