[Sca-cooks] feast booklets

Volker Bach carlton_bach at yahoo.de
Fri Apr 28 00:52:25 PDT 2006

Am Freitag, 28. April 2006 07:08 schrieb Stefan li Rous:

> Ohhhh. Thank you. This is the first I've heard of this. Stuff like
> this from Drachenvald doesn't often filter back to here.
>
> Perhaps you could sell the booklets to those that would be
> interested? I know that I often would be.

We tried it at Summer Coronation 04, with little illustrations and everything.
Unfortunately, the response was not that encouraging. One of our members
co-owns a PR firm, and we can usually do our copying there, but there is a
limit to this, too. Paper still has to be paid for, as do binding materials
(last time we just stapled, except for the High Table issues), and we do tend
to cut it close with budgets. But I always try to have at least the basic
information out there in writing - can't trust the heralds, ya know?

Giano