[Sca-cooks] El drama del medieval café

Carole Smith renaissancespirit2 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 10:16:11 PDT 2006

Yes, the cups are that small.  You get all the caffein, just not as much water.

  Cordelia

otsisto <otsisto at socket.net> wrote:
  http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/arab_culture_and_identity/47495
http://www.arabicslice.com/qahwah.html
http://www.sweetmarias.com/brew.inst.ibrik.html

I remembered seeing a program that showed Arabs at a coffee house. the cups
were small. I think similar to espresso cups in size.
The second link says that traditionally the coffee is served without sugar
but if sugar is added it is boiled with the coffee.