[Sca-cooks] What NOT to serve at feast...

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Apr 30 17:29:51 PDT 2006

Actually that date is more likely in error-- That's a Gervase Markham
recipe according to another source.
It's given as 1683 which would make it a late edition. Here it's given as--
f you are curious, your friendly neighbourhood purveyor of beeves might
source you an udder, and you can try Gervase Markham’s recipe (1683),
which sounds good enough for guests.
To roast a Cows Udder
http://theoldfoodie.blogspot.com/2006/03/archive-february.html

Johnnae