[Sca-cooks] Sugar problems, was have more fun at pennsic, was Pennsic question

ekoogler1@comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 1 10:47:49 PDT 2006

From: "Kirsten Houseknecht" <kirsten at fabricdragon.com>
> the people at the corner who sell the lemon drink, the sweet potato fries
> (yum) and the so-called "steak sandwich"...
>
> they wil make the lemon drink with splenda (or whatever) if you ask them
> to... and if they are not busy will make it with lime if you bring the lime.

Thanks so much for this information.  I've been recently diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes, and am still trying to adjust...finding things that I can eat/drink without driving the blood sugar levels out of the roof is still somehting that I'm working on.  I really like this particular place, especially their sweet potato fries (something, oddly enough, that I can have), so knowing that they'll make me a limeade with Splenda is "splendid!"

Kiri