[Sca-cooks] sugar problems

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 2 05:53:29 PDT 2006

George Bray's research linking obesity and corn syrup.

I would point out that according to the USDA there has been a steady
increase in the use of all sweetners in the US since 1980, so obesity might
be the result of increasing indulgence rather than the switch to corn syrup.
To quote, Peter Havel, "the increased consumption of fat, the increased
consumption of all sugars, and inactivity are all to blame fore the obesity
epidemic."

Bear