[Sca-cooks] sugar problems/obesity

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 2 16:39:02 PDT 2006

There is no magic good fat bad fat, good sugar bad sugar ratio.

It is simple

If you consume more calories than you burn ... you gain weight

If you burn more calories than you consume ... you lose weight

The only variable is the rate at which calories are burned.

Now, I am one of  those for whom evolution has been kind … my carcasses
holds on to each and every dear little calorie for as long as it possibly
can.  My metabolism squeezes every possible available good from each stored
fat cell.  All the women in my family are built like the brick privy.  We
are strong, sturdy, healthy women.  Unmedicated, my BP is well below normal
(usually 90/50), my cholesterol is 141, and my heart rate is so bradicardic
that I need a waiver to be a wildland  fire fighter (around 40 beats per
min).  Had my family doc tell me I was the healthiest fat person he knew,
and that was BEFORE I lost 112 lbs.

Cheers

Malkin

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.